Aaptiv: #1 Audio Fitness App app for iPhone and iPad
Reinvent the way you do cardio with Aaptiv. Audio workout classes that combine the guidance of a professional trainer with a motivating playlist. From treadmill workouts that are truly fun, to effective elliptical workouts and high intensity cardio classes that burn major calories, start enjoying your cardio with Aaptiv.
• Unlimited access to 100s of fitness classes in running, treadmill, cycling, elliptical, and more
• High intensity interval training to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
• Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
• Full marathon & half marathon and 5K & 10K training programs
• Customizable workouts for distance, duration, intensity, and calories burned
• The ability to track your progress directly in app
• Health app integration so you can have all your workout data saved in the Health app.
Get unlimited access to all classes for $9.99/month, $99.99/year or lifetime membership for $399.99. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee within 7 days, no questions asked.
Apples auto-renewable subscriptions work as follows:
– The first payment will be charged to your iTunes Account if you choose to continue using Aaptiv after the trial period ends.
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You can manage subscriptions by going to Settings > [tap your name] > iTunes & App Store
– The Aaptiv Terms of Service can be found at https://aaptiv.com/terms
Pros and cons of Aaptiv: #1 Audio Fitness App app for iPhone and iPad
Aaptiv: #1 Audio Fitness App app good for
This app has literally changed how I view running. I love it so much. My overall running has improved so much because of Skyfit!!!!
Honestly... Day 1... Decided to use the Marathon training app... Today Megan was the trainer... Great motivation, knowledge and the music was perfect tempo for the kickoff tempo run!
I love skyfit. Just an awesome running app. I have never been into doing sprints but since skyfit sprints have become my favorite runs. Keep up the awesome work guys :)
As a former athlete Ive always loved working out. Also as a former athlete Im not really used to making up my own workouts. Weight workouts are my favorite because I feel like Im really doing something, plus I have a trainer yelling, he calls it coaching, so I know what I should be doing! Cardio and stretching is where my workouts were really lacking. Fortunately I found SkyFit, thru Instagram of all places! Its perfect! Exactly what I didnt know I was looking for! From the first workout I was obsessed! The music was great the instruction was clear! Now I use it every chance I get and have told all my equally workout obsessed friends to give it a try!
Ive been looking for something like this. The coaching is phenomenal and continually motivate me to work harder. Worth every penny.
Really love this app. I bought the year membership. I ran much harder using it.
Some bad moments
It was advertised as a free app which I was excited to try, however when you download it it says you get 7 days free and then youll automatically be charged $9.99 per month. What if I dont like it? Im sure they make it super easy to cancel if you dont like it after the 7 free days *eye roll*
Please tell me if the app records my pace, distance. Etc, if not, it would have little value for me
Was excited about this, but alas... When I tried it out, I repeatedly got an error
The App deserve a 5 if they keep Jamie MacCfadin (sp) from LA. Each one of us relates to a trainer, and she is the only one that I love her workouts and I havent seen anything new forever for her. Im not being spoiled, Im new to exercising and when u like a new coach, u really want them to stay helping u
Not sure how well this app works, but its $10 per month. Didnt see that in fine print, must have been written in white lettering. You can use the treadmill at PF for that amount, and set it to do things with out direction.
Cant try it for free without having to log in with a Facebook account or register with an email. Plenty of other exercise apps out there that let you try their stuff without having to sell your privacy first.
run keeper free,
aaptiv: #1 audio fitness app,
and other. So, download free Aaptiv: #1 Audio Fitness App .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Aaptiv: #1 Audio Fitness App iOS app used & searched for